Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful: Day 9

I am thankful for friends met in unique ways.  I am thankful for friends who I can laugh and cry with.  I am thankful for friends who do not judge me for being me.  I am thankful for friends who don't get their feathers ruffled over silly things.  I am thankful for friends who can have fun weekends.  And I am thankful for another fun weekend to come again soon!!


One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! While great food, friends, family and football make for a wonderful day, taking time out of my fast-paced life to think through the many blessings and to express gratitude to God and to others is really why I love this holiday so much. An attitude of gratitude, of course, shouldn't be a once-a-year deal, and hopefully cultivating a thankful heart goes beyond that one special Thursday in November for all of us. Won't you join me in professing your gratitude?


3 comments:

Shawn said...

How funny, you and I are thankful for the same things and maybe even a few of the same friends!

Macey said...

Stop throwing your Austin meet up ways in my face!
HAHAHAHAHAA! Just going with the whole Honda dealership coffee thing here.

Connie said...

Love you Becca!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...