Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful: Day 2


I am thankful for my grandparents that are the most wonderful, loving and supportive grandparents you could ever ask for.  They turned 85 & 90 in October and I am so blessed to still have them in my life. 


One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! While great food, friends, family and football make for a wonderful day, taking time out of my fast-paced life to think through the many blessings and to express gratitude to God and to others is really why I love this holiday so much. An attitude of gratitude, of course, shouldn't be a once-a-year deal, and hopefully cultivating a thankful heart goes beyond that one special Thursday in November for all of us. Won't you join me in professing your gratitude?


4 comments:

Macey said...

Now that is a great picture!!

Shawn said...

What a beautiful family, makes me miss my Pop-Paw and Nannie even more!, you're a lucky lady!

Myya said...

What a wonderful picture. You have a beautiful family. How blessed are you!

Kelli said...

That is a tremendous blessing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...