Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful: Day 23

I am thankful for my sweet husband.  Matt is the sole provider in our home and he does it proudly.  He works hard for me & our 3 kids.  And as hard as he works, he still finds the time to coach Sis's soccer team and help out with Brody's.  And he dotes on the baby.....oh how Bubba melts his heart.  He makes us laugh.  He makes us cry (come on, what good dad isn't stern?).  But mainly he is our Rock in our family.  

I am thankful he has been my husband for almost 17 years.  Thank you Lord for bringing Matt into my life when I needed him most.

One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! While great food, friends, family and football make for a wonderful day, taking time out of my fast-paced life to think through the many blessings and to express gratitude to God and to others is really why I love this holiday so much. An attitude of gratitude, of course, shouldn't be a once-a-year deal, and hopefully cultivating a thankful heart goes beyond that one special Thursday in November for all of us. Won't you join me in professing your gratitude?


2 comments:

Macey said...

You guys are an adorable family. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Seriously. Where would we be without the heads of our households...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...