Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Daydreamin': Thanksgiving Fun

Yay!! It's Friday! And this momma is ready to Daydream!! Link up your favorite vacation photos with R We There Yet Mom's Friday Daydreamin'!!


Today, I wanted to show you all my new favorite place to go for Thanksgiving.  We went last year for the first time and had such a wonderful time.  Not only was the scenery beautiful (southeastern Oklahoma), but we were completely unplugged the entire week - no phone, no internet, no tv - it was awesome.

We had to get a little creative to keep the natives from going restless, so one of the fun ideas my Aunt came up with was a Thanksgiving Scavenger hunt around the Ranch.  We only thought it would be hard and eat up at least an hour.....
Ha!  These kids are too smart fro their own good!!

This year I am working on some Thanksgiving Minute to Win It games - should be FUN!!

Link up with R We There Yet Mom's Friday Daydreamin' - it is so much fun to se everyone's favorite vacation/trip pictures and to hear all the stories behind it!!



5 comments:

Macey said...

How fun! I love games! :)

Steve said...

No phone? No internet? No TV?
Are you sure the kids are doing the scavenger hunt? Or are they running back to town to find a 4G connection?
Looks like a beautiful place to spend time with family though. Enjoy your weekend this year!

Sonja said...

I think getting kids unplugged anytime is a righteous goal. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to get mine unplugged for a few days!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Shawn said...

What fun! Maybe if ou combine the scavenger hunt with the Minute To Win it you'll get an hour out I those little smarty pants.

Sorry I didn't link up this week, it was a bit hectic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...