Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful: Day 24

Happy Thanksgiving.  It has been a wonderful 24 days of reflection of all the things I am so very grateful for.  I am thankful for so many things, one not any more important than the other (ok, maybe wine and cheese isn't that important...).  When it all comes together, I am thankful for a healthy, happy, satisfied life that I am living.  I know that the Lord has blessed me abundantly.  

As we spend the holiday up in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma, it will be a wonderful time of peace and reflection on all things good in my life, mainly my family.  That is really all that matters.

I hope this finds you enjoying your Thanksgiving Holiday as much as we are.

One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! While great food, friends, family and football make for a wonderful day, taking time out of my fast-paced life to think through the many blessings and to express gratitude to God and to others is really why I love this holiday so much. An attitude of gratitude, of course, shouldn't be a once-a-year deal, and hopefully cultivating a thankful heart goes beyond that one special Thursday in November for all of us. Won't you join me in professing your gratitude?


3 comments:

Shawn said...

So beautiful, enjoy your time away and together!

Connie said...

What a beautiful place!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Macey said...

That looks so peaceful.
I hope you had a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...