Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ten Things to Smile About: October

I am loving taking a few minutes at the end of each month to reflect on what made me happy.  I have so much fun just trolling through my iPhoto and coming across fun pics of things we have done, such as...

Inviting a Strange Man to Live in Our House
Or enjoying evenings sitting on our new backyard patio....
Coming across the most amazing coffee bar at the Honda Dealership....
Might be finding new problems with the car to visit this more often!
And what am I smiling about with 7 crazy & loud boys for Brody's sleepover?
Cause I don't have to do it again for another year!
Sis has amazing determination when she plays soccer - this was a tough game and she was upset when they lost.  Makes me smile to know how passionate she is about it.....
And this?  How can you NOT smile at this??
My Uncle dancing with my 85 year old Grandma at her birthday party.
so sweet.
Potato Sac Races at Field Day.
So fun.
I love pumpkin guts - so slimy and cool.
not - but the result makes me smile!
And this guy - ugh - makes my heart melt.

Happy October - it was a busy month - full of soccer practices, PTA meetings, and life - but as you can see from teh above pictures, we know how to make life fun!

Linking up with Emmy Mom's 10 Things to Smile About




And Seriously Shawn & Impulsive Addict's Talk To Us Tuesday:




7 comments:

Emmy said...

Great great list! Love your pumpkin gut picture. And the dancing pictures- one so sweet and one so hilariously awesome! You are a brave lady to have a sleepover with all those boys.

Thanks so much for linking up!

Impulsive Addict said...

How sweet is your 85 year old grandma? I love that picture!

I love pumpkin guts too. When I taught, we did fun things in the fall with pumpkins and its guts!! =)

Yep, he makes my heart melt too. Ah! I wanna cute little baby boy!!!!!

Thanks for linking up! I heart you big time.

xoxox

Connie said...

You had a great month!

Who is that strange man that you invited into your home?

Kelli said...

Those pictures are great and really capture your October!

Macey said...

Great list! I just love looking at all the pics! :)

Myya said...

The coffee bar... SERIOUSLY how awesome is that!

Crazy rowdy boys... brave mama BRAVE!

Your girl has some looooong legs on her. She is stunning!

Wee ones dancing... I can feel the music from this picture. So so SOOOO cute!

The picture of your Uncle & your Grandma... what a beautiful moment captured!

Bubba in costume... SERIOUS CUTENESS RIGHT THERE!

AndreaLeigh said...

i might have had to sneak a few kcups into my purse. just saying...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...