Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful: Day 14

I am VERY Thankful for my wonderful minivan. After the weekend I just had, I am so very thankful to have a reliable and comfortable vehicle that can take us places near and far.  As I sat on a train this weekend feeling completely s.t.u.c.k. in downtown Fort Worth, I feel very blessed to have a reliable car for my family. I laugh at the fact that I am now a minivan-driving-momma, but it works so completely well for our family!!


P.S. Come back tomorrow to hear all about how it took 5 1/2 hours to get to the zoo....






One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! While great food, friends, family and football make for a wonderful day, taking time out of my fast-paced life to think through the many blessings and to express gratitude to God and to others is really why I love this holiday so much. An attitude of gratitude, of course, shouldn't be a once-a-year deal, and hopefully cultivating a thankful heart goes beyond that one special Thursday in November for all of us. Won't you join me in professing your gratitude?


5 comments:

Macey said...

Hey! It's a soccermom! :)

Kelli said...

I LOVE, LOVE my van so I am right there with you :)

Emmy said...

I love love my mini-van too! And that sounds way too long to get to the zoo

Darling's said...

yay for mini-vans!! Glad to know it was worth it 'just in case' our family grew ;)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I am not a mini-van mom. (I'm a Suburban mom) but I did enjoy riding in the Becca-Mobile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...