Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful: Day 6

I am thankful for my faith in God.  HE is the one who guides my life.  HE is the one who blesses me beyond anything I can ask for.  HE is the one who grounds me.  HE is my savior.


One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! While great food, friends, family and football make for a wonderful day, taking time out of my fast-paced life to think through the many blessings and to express gratitude to God and to others is really why I love this holiday so much. An attitude of gratitude, of course, shouldn't be a once-a-year deal, and hopefully cultivating a thankful heart goes beyond that one special Thursday in November for all of us. Won't you join me in professing your gratitude?


3 comments:

Macey said...

Amen!

Shawn said...

That right there is a sermon that will never get old and will never be not true!

Impulsive Addict said...

I love the first two comments. They said it all. Great post my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...