Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful: Day 8

I am thankful that I started working again.  I am thankful it's selling really great personalized totes and bags and purses.  I am thankful I get to hold parties with girlfriends and do what I love best...sell!!  And I am thankful I work for Thirty-One who rewards us nicely - I won a XBox 360 and Kinect game system for my October sales!! 


One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! While great food, friends, family and football make for a wonderful day, taking time out of my fast-paced life to think through the many blessings and to express gratitude to God and to others is really why I love this holiday so much. An attitude of gratitude, of course, shouldn't be a once-a-year deal, and hopefully cultivating a thankful heart goes beyond that one special Thursday in November for all of us. Won't you join me in professing your gratitude?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my friends had a Thirty-One party and I really loved their bags.

Macey said...

Um. That box? Makes me happy. SO cute.

Emmy said...

Awesome job! I do not like selling things- so envy those who are good at it

Connie said...

Sweet!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...