Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful: Day 1



Today I am thankful for my precious kids.  God has blessed me with funny, playful, determined, and smart children.  I love them more and more each day.


One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! While great food, friends, family and football make for a wonderful day, taking time out of my fast-paced life to think through the many blessings and to express gratitude to God and to others is really why I love this holiday so much. An attitude of gratitude, of course, shouldn't be a once-a-year deal, and hopefully cultivating a thankful heart goes beyond that one special Thursday in November for all of us. Won't you join me in professing your gratitude?


6 comments:

Shawn said...

FOr the past 2 years I have done a Thankful post every day of November, this has reminded me that I want to do it again!

Your girl has some serious long, lean legs Mamma, you need to watch out!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of your kids, love it!

Connie said...

I love your kids!!

Emmy said...

Your kids are adorable. And what a great idea

Macey said...

They are adorable!
I need to do the thankful posts. I say I should every year but every year I forget.

Myya said...

What a great picture! LOOOVE the costumes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...