Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful: Day 12

I am thankful for my two brothers, Josh & Chris.  They are a little bit younger than me and while we do not stay in contact much, I know they would be there for me in a heartbeat.  It is hard for me to see them as anything but my baby brothers, but both have grown up and gotten married and started their own families.  I am blessed to have siblings, and love all the memories of growing up with them but it's even more fun to see the mature young men they are growing into.


One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! While great food, friends, family and football make for a wonderful day, taking time out of my fast-paced life to think through the many blessings and to express gratitude to God and to others is really why I love this holiday so much. An attitude of gratitude, of course, shouldn't be a once-a-year deal, and hopefully cultivating a thankful heart goes beyond that one special Thursday in November for all of us. Won't you join me in professing your gratitude?


1 comment:

Macey said...

Aww, that's so sweet, Becca!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...