Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful: Day 7

I am thankful for coffee.  I love my Keurig coffee maker because I can have a cup of hawaiian hazelnut and pumpkin spice without making an entire pot of it.  I love the smell, the taste, the warmth, the feeling of a warm cup in my hand, my 3 Starbucks mugs that I drink out of, my 3 o'clock cup of chocolate donut  coffee..... I am very thankful I have coffee in my life.




One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! While great food, friends, family and football make for a wonderful day, taking time out of my fast-paced life to think through the many blessings and to express gratitude to God and to others is really why I love this holiday so much. An attitude of gratitude, of course, shouldn't be a once-a-year deal, and hopefully cultivating a thankful heart goes beyond that one special Thursday in November for all of us. Won't you join me in professing your gratitude?


3 comments:

Macey said...

Quit throwing your Honda dealerships awesome coffee bar in my face!
What?
LOL

Connie said...

I can't live without coffee. And my Keurig is my best friend!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I still brew the old fashioned way, but I agree... I'm thankful for coffee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...