Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not Exactly Pinterest Worthy, But My Kids Like It

 I'm so not decorative, creative, or imaginative.  So decorations for any holiday are a bit minimal.  These guys certainly won't end up on Pinterest anytime soon........
I do like a seasonal candy display.....
And apparently someone in my house does too, as I'm constantly filling up these orange slices.....

And the outside???
 we love these indestructible cobwebs....
and our big nasty spider that used to move as you walked by.....

 Yep - as inspired as I am by Pinterest, I know what my limits are.
And if it's good enough for my kids, then it's good enough for me!


8 comments:

Macey said...

I think it's all awesome! I love the jars with all the candies!

Kelli said...

Those are great decorations and as long as the kids are happy that's what really matters. Ooh, orange slices :)

Myya said...

The candy display is PERFECT! I think those orange slices would go quickly in my house too :)

LOVE that iron cross on your house, that is beautiful.

Connie said...

I think that looks GREAT! Love the Candy display!

Emmy said...

Whatever it is totally pinterest worthy!! It looks great! Love that web

Shawn said...

I have zero self control, as much as I love the candy buffet there is no way I could ever set one up.

O love the kids stuck in the web, great picture!

Anonymous said...

Will you be my Mommy?! I LOVE all of it!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Just so you know, I pinned the picture of the candy display, so yeah, it is pin worthy, so there! :) Love the kids in the web!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...