Thursday, October 27, 2011

Friday Daydreamin': Halloween Style

Yay!! It's Friday! And this momma is ready to Daydream!! Link up your favorite vacation photos with R We There Yet Mom's Friday Daydreamin'!!


This week is all about Halloween!!  Check out one of my favorite Halloween Photos:

2005 was the year that both kiddos were adamant as to what they wanted to be for Halloween.  Sis wanted to be a cat - she loved them that year - and Brody wanted to be Thomas.  But this momma wasn't settling for the cheapie-Party City Thomas - nope, I made this one myself - back when I was working full time and was crafty??  HUH?? Regardless, it was adorable and I still have it in a closet upstairs for Bubba.

Both kiddos exactly what they wanted to be?  YES!

Both kiddos excited to really go Trick or Treating (like more than a block)? YEP!

Both kiddos OVERWHELMED with the amount of candy they collected?  UH-HUH!!

Mom and Dad gaining 5 pounds each sneaking both kiddos candy?  COULD BE?!?

Link up today over at R We There Yet Mom? I would love to see all your photos!!  Couldn't ask for an easier blog post on Friday!!



8 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! They scored some serious candy! We didn't let Emma get candy last year. This year is different but I guaranty mommy and daddy will eat the majority!

Mrs. Match said...

Aw very creative thomas costume! I think every girl is a kitty at least once right? I remember having my candy rationed so I wouldn't od on sugar. Maybe they were secretly stealing it, gasp!

Shawn said...

What a couple of cuties. You did a great job on that costume, and you say you're not crafty!

Connie said...

What an awesome Thomas costume!

Steve said...

That really is a great Thomas the Tank Engine costume. The kitty costume is timeless for girls. My wife is a cat for some costume event every year, and I know she secretly loves being able to dress up like that.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

These are awesome pix!! Love the costumes and love that you made Thomas! Fab!

Anonymous said...

Those are some great costumes. You did a great job on the Thomas one!

Macey said...

CUUUUUTE!!! And that candy is the good kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...