Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friday Daydreams: Grandparent Love!

Yay!! It's Friday! And this momma is ready to Daydream!! Link up your favorite vacation photos with R We There Yet Mom's Friday Daydreamin'!!


I was SO EXCITED to have 17 link ups last week!! I had more fun visiting blogs all Friday long!! I hope you will hop on over and link up this week!!


This daydream is all about spending time with my 85 year old grandma and my 90 year old grandpa.  Both celebrated birthdays this week and are in amazing health!!  I am so incredibly blessed that I have active and involved grandparents who are a little over an hour away.  I mean look at her...still swimming in the lake a few short years ago!!  This was a Labor Day Family weekend - we had fun on the lake, played lots of fun domino games, and ate tons of great food! The perfect family vacation!!

Next week, plan to post your favorite Halloween pic of all time and tell us about it.  That should be easy to do - make sure you link up!!

Happy Friday Y'all!




7 comments:

Connie said...

How fun!! I hope I'm in that good of shape at 80!

Kelli said...

Grandparents...they are the best!! Ooh, I'll be ready with the Halloween post...I know just the picture :)

Anonymous said...

Great family memories!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Awesome! I hope I am active and have all my wits about me when I'm 60... 80s and 90s would be just amazing!

Sonja said...

Multigenerational travel is not only one of the most enriching but also one of the most memorable gifts one can give their children, I think. Lucky you!

Macey said...

You are so blessed to still have your grandparents! :) That's awesome.

Myya said...

What an awesome awesome thing to still have the kids grandparents around AND to be so involved. Definitely a blessing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...