Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Daydreamin': Zippin' Away

Yay!! It's Friday! And this momma is ready to Daydream!! Link up your favorite vacation photos with R We There Yet Mom's Friday Daydreamin'!!


Today, I'm daydreamin' of a wonderful vacation the hubby and I took in 2006 to Costa Rica.  We stayed in a lovely bungalow at the Four Seasons in the middle of nowhere.  We faced the Pacific and had our doors on the patio open all night to smell the salty air and hear the pounding surf.  It was wonderful.

But our most favorite thing to do?  
We LOVED zip lining through the jungle - it was so much fun.  The "trip" was comprised of a dozen lines to zip around the trail.  The last one went over a HUGE gorge that was covered in lush green-ness - they encouraged us to lay back and enjoy it - it was a blast!

I hope you link up today - don't feel constrained to show us a picture of a vacation - it can be anything - from your favorite place to take the kids around town, to a board game on a recent "stay-cation".  Your favorite meal to a family road trip.  We just want to hear from you!  So please link up today!


10 comments:

Connie said...

How exciting!

I hope I have the opportunity to zip line someday.

Sonja said...

That seems to be the craze in Costa Rica - would LOVE to do it sometime!

Kelli said...

Oh my...that looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

No way!!!! That looks awesome!!! I need to find a place to do this, too. I always see it on shows like The Amazing Race, etc and get jealous! :o)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I don't do heights, (as you know) but my mom does and I just bought her a zip line excursion through Groupon. It's her birthday present. She will be turning 73. :)

Preparing For Takeoff said...

Costa Rica is definitely on our short list to go with our kids-- it seems to have everything!

Macey said...

I just read Viv's comment. Her mom must rock!

Anonymous said...

Zip lining looks like so much fun - but I'm so afraid of heights!!

Impulsive Addict said...

That picture is GORGEOUS! Who took it?

M and I went zip lining in Kauai a couple of years ago. Man, I would LOVE to do that again. We had the best time!

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...