Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friday Daydreamin': Parent's Vacation Need STAT!

Yay!! It's Friday! And this momma is ready to Daydream!! Link up your favorite vacation photos with R We There Yet Mom's Friday Daydreamin'!!


It has been an incredibly busy 2 months - I thought life would fit into a normal groove once school started.  NOT SO.

Today I am daydreaming of our first European vacation.  without kids.  that's just my hubby and me.

We went on a Mediterranean cruise with stops in Nice, Portofino, Florence, and Rome.  It was hands down my favorite vacation.  ever.


Nice is just breathtaking - we had a day before the cruise began to acclimate ourselves to the time change - which we spent eating amazing food, drinking red wine, and sleeping on the rock beach (I kid you not).  We explored a lot and just looked out onto this amazing view for a very long time.  It was a wonderful time to relax and enjoy each other.

I wanna go back.  now.

Join the linky party - post your favorite vacation pictures for everyone to see and link up.  Then grab a cup of coffee and start day dreamin away!




10 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

I wanna go there too! That picture looks AMAZING!

How cool would it be if we did a blogger cruise?? So FUN!

I hope things start slowing down for you a little bit, friend!

Anonymous said...

I love Nice! We spent part of our honeymoon nearby in Eze and then went back last year with the kids. Loved it just as much the second time around.

Emmy said...

250% jealous! have never been to Europe- so want to- and a cruise on top of it. Yea, jealous

Jessica @ My Simply Complicated said...

Oh, Becca, that certainly sounds like something worth daydreaming about! I would LOVE to do something like that!

Connie said...

That trip is my dream come true!!!

Shawn said...

RIght now I'm dreaming of being you!

StayBank said...

Nice is nice!

Kelli said...

My husband and I were just talking about needing to take a vacation together alone...even for just a weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! It's my dream to go to France, and well, Europe in general! That looks a like a fabulous vacation!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

That looks and sounds fabulous! A blogger cruise would be great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...