Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer 2013: Day 12


 Today started off with us having no plans.  But then a friend called and invited us to go canoeing at Zilker Park.  I didn't think we could do it with Ian, so I had avoided it for years.  I could kick myself for waiting!  We had so much fun!
 Ian sat at the front of the boat and loved every minute of it.  The water was calm, there was a breeze, it was quiet and so much fun.
It was so perfectly Austin - I loved every minute of it and can't wait to try it again.
And as an added bonus - got to see my girl.  Out of pure coincidence, her camp was swimming at Barton Springs at the same time we were down there.  I was so so so happy to see her.  She looks happy to see me in the picture, but truth be told, she was tired from camp and a little grumpy.  I need to get my girl home!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...