Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Girl Wants A Cell Phone!

This post brought to you by TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.

My little girl is growing up.  And as much as I have fought it, she wants a cell phone.  "Everyone in my grade practically has one but me!"  gasp. I know....

Who am I kidding?  Every kid in America is growing up with a cell phone in their hand.  She already knows how to use mine, sometimes better than I do!  As she gets busier and more involved, it becomes easier to keep in touch with us if she has one.  

I have spent a few weeks researching what options are out there for kids.  I want reliability, but most importantly, affordability too.  Matt & I both have smart phones, but I just don't think my child needs to have a $300 phone in her hand with complete access to the internet.  So we picked out this simple phone with So many features that she loves, like these:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wepWyWER-Vg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TracFone is the perfect option! TracFone is the least expensive way to own a cell phone these days.

Sissy picked out a simple phone "perfect for texting" and I picked out a GREAT plan - one that doesn't lock me into a contract.  I can pay as I go or sign up for a low cost monthly plan.  There are no activation fees or cancelation fees.  

TracFone seems to be the best option to start my young one out - I can limit the amount of time she gets to talk or text each month.  She doesn't need to have unlimited access, so a low minutes plan that I can pay as I go is perfect. 

Take a look at these Real TracFone customers:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IfaTThtBbjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gosh, now that she has a cell phone, what's next?  Dropping her off at the mall?  A Driver's License?  College??? Let's hope they are all as easy as buying a cell phone was! 

Visit Sponsor's Site



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...