Friday, September 4, 2009

A Serious Swap!

It was my first attempt at a Bloggy swap and it was such great fun!! Shawn from Seriously! hosted it in honor of her birthday last month and this week we all received our fun packages in the mail! It was fun to receive a box of goodies...but even more fun to send one away! I had more fun shopping for the Birthday Girl. Lucky me, I had Shawn to buy for!!
My box arrived from Della at Della Grace's Life. Della filled my box with all sorts of relaxing things for a busy mom of 3 to do!!

A delicate pink mug with 2 gourmet hot chocolate mixes. YUM!

Birdie notecards to keep in touch with those I love. FUN!

A pretty pillow to rest my weary head on. COMFY!

Hot Pink nail polish to perk myself up with a fun pedicure. LOVE IT!

A gorgeous shell bracelet from Hawaii for Date night. WHAT's THAT?

And lastly, a Virginia postcard for the kid's summer postcard challenge. THANKS!

Della, I loved it all! Thank you so much for the great gifts. And Shawn, what a fun idea! Thanks for hosting!!





8 comments:

Shawn said...

I love your stuff, Della did you girl girl!

I do have to agree, this was fun and I will be doing it again soon.

I LOVE my gifts from you! For the record, you're a Swap Rock Star!

~S

Shawn said...

I love your stuff, Della did you girl girl!

I do have to agree, this was fun and I will be doing it again soon.

I LOVE my gifts from you! For the record, you're a Swap Rock Star!

~S

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

So fun to get a present in the mail! I loved Shawn's swap! What fun goodies you got from Della!

Xazmin said...

What a great package! I love the shell bracelet...so pretty!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked it! It was fun. :)

Stacey said...

Great gifts! This was a lot of fun.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Those are wonderful gifts! That bird pillow is so sweet! Love them!
(You hooked Shawn up very nicely, as well.)

jennykate77 said...

I LOVE your stuff! That shell bracelet is so cute! I really adore that pillow too. Della was who I got to buy for and she was such a pleasure to get to know. Bloggy swaps are so much FUN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...