Thursday, September 10, 2009

Help Please!

Well, I'm at it again! The kids and I need your help! We have entered into a contest at a fabulous local toy store, Kaleidoscope Toys. We made a video of our silly frogs that we got from there this summer. And the video with the most views on YouTube wins $100 gift certificate. I know it's not a million dollars, but my kids think it is a fortune!!
Please help us out by going to YouTube and viewing our video (click the link below)! And if you really like our video, would you pass it on to your friends and family to view it too??


Hurry!! Contest ends on September 30 and we are about 250 views behind!!!

Thank you!


9 comments:

jennykate77 said...

I've viewed a few times and I'll be sure to click on it as much as I can! Your kiddos are so cute!

Hope you guys are having a great week!♥

Shawn said...

OK how cute are they?!!?

I love that lil brother thought big sis needed a little help with her lines. And I saw the soccer ball in the background. Is that Evans?

Amanda said...

Done! Loved the music on there. Kids are so cute!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I will be sure and do it...
Just blog hopping and enjoyed yours tonight...
Stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There will be a drawing on October 1st for a GREAT prize...all you have to do is leave a comment..http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

I viewed it! Hope they win!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I clicked on it again this morning. I will try to remember to do it a few times a day. Cute video!

XOXO
Jen

The Royal Family said...

I went and waatched.
cute!

Miller Racing Family said...

Just checked out the video. The kiddos are so cute. I will be back often to get the views up a little.
Have a great day!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Going over there now. I'll put Grant on this one. He will click and watch it over and over and over....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...