Wednesday, September 23, 2009

All 112 Days of him...

Bubba Boy turned 4 months this week. I can't even fathom where the time has gone. Seems like yesterday I was counting down the days until he arrived. And now I feel like the luckiest mom on the earth- not one, not two, but 3 amazing children! And this little bundle of joy is just that- JOY! He smiles at everyone. He laughs at everything- especially Daddy. He sleeps well. He naps well. He plays well. He is just a great baby. He has enriched our lives so much!!
The well check at the doctor put him at 25% for his weight (a whopping 13 lbs!) and 99% for his height! A tall and skinny baby! How funny that he is only in a size 2 diaper for his tiny hiney and 6 month clothes for his long torso!
Here are some fun pics from this past week of my boy......
Look how much he has changed!!

Love his smiles!
Matt thought he was "really getting into football".....
Loves his Bumbo (more on that later)
His new seat at the head of the table.
His favorite guy.....

Happy 4 month birthday Bubba Boy! You are such a blessing in our lives!


13 comments:

Kelli said...

He is so adorable. It almost makes me want another...almost. Enjoy that baby.

Rhonda said...

What awesome pictures. Look how big he is getting and that adorable smile! I just want to swoop him up! ;o)

What a precious addition to your beautiful family!! He is such a DOLL!

Shawn said...

My 14 week old puppy weighs 29 pounds! He's a peanut isn't he?

Where did his dark hair go?

THat smile could move mountains, I swear!

Miller Racing Family said...

How cute. I love all the photos of little Mr. Ian. He has a wonderful smile and I love the photo of him watching football.

Jen said...

OMG he's adorable :) and he looks to be ALL BOY! Where does the time go? My little buddy is almost 2 and I can't imagine how that happened. Enjoy him!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Oh Becca, he is so adorable! Look how much he's grown. The time just sneaks away from ya, doesn't it?

Alli said...

Oh wow, I could just eat him up! He looks like a little man compared to his 1 month photo. wow! Aren't Bumbo's great? Sooo glad he is such a great baby. You are truly blessed in so many ways!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

He is so adorable. I love that Bumbo seat thing - I wish they had had those when I had babies.

What a cutie!

XOXO
Jen

Aimee said...

He's such a cutie!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I cannot believe how big he's getting!!! He's so cute! Big hugs to him, please.

Anonymous said...

adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting!!

Nicolasa said...

He is SO CUTE!!! I love the picture of him sitting watching football! SUCH a boy!

jennykate77 said...

AWE, Happy 4 months, sweet baby Ian!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...