I can hardly believe that the month of March is almost over. seriously. Wasn't it just Christmas yesterday???
March was a spectacular month for the Darlings. We gained not ONE but TWO new cousins!!!! Matt's Brother had Baby #3 - an adorable Girl and his Sister had her first - a precious baby Boy!! Being that they live far far away from us, I have no pictures to share. But you know they would be the top of my list of Things to Smile about this month!!
With Spring Break, we had a ton of things to smile about this month, but I was able to narrow it down:
1. Daddy & Daughter Dance - Sis was the perfect Alice with the dance theme being "Alice & Wonderland". This may be their last dance, as it is "totally not cool to do this in middle school mom". So, I was happy they were able to go this year - I always want to be a fly on the wall at these things!
2. That same night, Brody earned his Bear Badge, making his next step a Webelo Scout. He loves Cub Scouts and can't wait to get to Boy Scouts where he can go camping on his own with his Den.
4. Over Spring Break, we headed to SeaWorld and I was a little nervous about if Bubba would enjoy it and how he would last all day without a nap. He did awesome! Waited pretty well for the shows and hardly fussed a bit. He loved seeing the animals and the shows made him laugh. Best of all, he really enjoyed his first ride!Pastryschools.net should also be able to teach you how to make your own delectable cupcakes.
9. One last thing that makes me smile? Planning April Fools Jokes! And the fact that I get to write for Quirky Momma each Monday (ok, that's two things). Check out this latest post!! And visit the Quirky Momma website often- there are TONS of great ideas of things to do with your kids for all age groups!
10. Lastly, this fun recap of our Spring Break makes me smile the most - Not the video itself, but the memory of trying to get the kids to dance everywhere we went - Brody balked at the idea, as you can see. Except at one point - can you see where?
Linking up with these fun ladies today!