Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friday Daydreamin': My Family

Wow, I can not believe how fast this week went by!  We have had SO much fun this week!  OUr Spring Break has been exhausting, with activities planned every day.  But I wouldn't change it a bit - I have truly enjoyed every minute I spent exploring with my family.

In fact, it is Thursday morning, and we are packing to head to the lake for the weekend - fun things planned there - visiting LBJ Ranch, climbing Enchanted Rock, visiting Longhorn Caverns, getting some awesome pie......and more.

So, this Daydream is early...and not so much a daydream but a moment of Gratitude.  I am so very thankful to have spent my Spring Break with my sweet family.  We didn't have to go far to have a great time together.
What are you doing for Spring Break or what did you do?  Tell us about it over at R We There Yet Mom?.  Link open this evening! I'd love to hear your stories!!



5 comments:

Macey said...

LOVE the picture.
Know what my favorite part is?
Your PBS shirt and your husband's Wounded Warrior shirt.
If that isn't a contradiction I don't know what is! LOL!!!

Kelli said...

I'm so glad you all are having a wonderful week!

Angie said...

What a wonderful week you all have had! Enjoy your weekend trip :)

Urban Earthworm said...

MiMi is right, that is a great picture.

I'm surprised so many people are on Spring Break now! Punky's isn't until April. We'll be going to Micigan.

Sounds like you have a very exciting weekend planned. Have a blast!

Xazmin said...

I'm glad you had such a fantastic week!

We haven't nailed down our SB plans yet - but I am hoping for good weather and lots of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...