Monday, March 19, 2012

Soccer Season Has Begun!

Soccer Season has begun for us y'all.  And what exactly does that mean?
Practice 4 nights a week and at least 2 (sometime 3-4) games a weekend.  Both my older kiddos play.

Yup.

I'm an official mini-van driving soccer mom.
And this guy?  He finds fun ways to entertain himself, seeing as he was practically raised going to soccer all the time....
When Brody doesn't have a game, he finds ways to entertain himself too - his favorite is climbing goal posts.
This particular Sunday game was a perfect day to capture some shots of my girl doing what she loves....
And this silly boy....
Matt still coaches (in the background) Sis's team - it's his last year, so he is a little sad about it.  He has coached her since she was 4 and it's time to let the professional coaches have her.
Personally, I feel nothing but pride watching her play.  She is so serious and passionate about playing well....and winning. Don't get me wrong, she enjoys every minute of it and can't imagine playing another sport.  In fact, at this point, her goal is to become a professional soccer player....and an artist.  We'll see how that works out for her.
In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy watching her play - I think she's awesome - I'm her momma - I'm supposed to, right?
Go Sis!
Yep - I love it.  And despite all the craziness that 4 practices a week bring us, I wouldn't change it for the world.  Someday I 'm going to miss the chaos!
*Yes, Brody plays too and I will soon get pics of his game up here too - haven't been to one with great weather yet 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! These pictures turned out amazing!! Sis looks so big out on the field! Sammy had his first soccer practice last week!

Angie said...

I'm a mini van driving soccer momma too!!!!
I love watching my girl play soccer. It's probably my fave sport she does!
Great pics :)

Macey said...

Yeah...I'd be with Bubba playing in the net. ;)

Darling's said...

She already looks like a professional player in those photos!! Keep up the good work, Sis!!

Darling's said...

She already looks like a professional player in those photos!! Keep up the good work, Sis!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...