Thursday, April 21, 2011

Top 10 Ways to Have the BEST Slumber Party Ever!

So have we had it with the Top 10 theme here on the blog yet?  One more for ya!!

Sis wanted to celebrate big when she turned a decade old, so we did it up right with a list of the Top 10 Best Slumber Party Ever fun:
 1. Just Dance 2 Dance Off
2. Dazzle that shirt - homemade sleep shirts to decorate

3. Diary of A Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules!
4. Stella Time
 5. Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches 
(tasted much better than they look!!)
6. What Candy is That?
7. M.A.S.H. (what girl doesn't remember this game?)
8. Slumber Party!!
  9. Ice Cream for Breakfast!! YUM!

10. Chalk it up!!

We had a great time - the girls couldn't wait to work down the list!  It helps that we had a great group of girls that all get along so well too.

Last time...I promise:

Happy 10th Birthday Sis!!


8 comments:

Macey said...

THAT is freaking awesome.

Connie said...

How fun is that!

I do not know what MASH is.

Misty said...

Very fun!

oh mash... my daughter plays that all of the time! She's crazy!

I LOVED Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2

Unknown said...

That makes me want to be 10 again. Ok, almost. But yeah, what a fun birthday! Happy Birthday!!

Alli said...

wow! You are so great at planning fun parties! Can I be invited next year?? Love their sweet, smiling faces!

Mamarazzi said...

this is soooo fun!! you are such an awesome mama...this is a party to remember!

Darling's said...

FUN!! So glad to see she had a SUPERB Birthday!

Shawn said...

Those shirts are such a great idea! I may have to use that this summer for Peanuts 11.5 birthday. I'm thinking a scavenger hunt sounds fun, I could put the items they need to find on the shirts!

I have those same ice cream sandwich molds, I may need to pass them on to someone with younger kids now.

Is that chocolate sauce on Fruity Pebbles? Now Sissy, that my dear is gross!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...