Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Swap Swap Away!

In the middle of the 10th Birthday Celebration week, Momma got a gift.  I mean it was MY 10th Anniversary of being a Mom. duh.  Do I deserved a little fun, right?  And fun it was!!



Photobucket

I have watched Mamarazzi have swaps for months now and never tried one...until now.  And Y'all...it was SO GREAT!!

My Swap partner is Misty from Rainy Day in May.  She lives in Idaho and has been so fun to get to know through her blog.  When I received her package yesterday, I was blown away at how similar our "favorite things" are.  It was as if I had sent a package to myself with all of my favorite things!!

all wrapped so pretty....


And look at my loot...err goodies.....
this picture doesn't fully convey the greatness flowing from my box.....
this is a fill-in-the-recipe book - I have so many recipes stashed here and there, that it will be SO great to get them all written down.  And think of the possibilities ~ I can pass this down to Sis one day full of her Mom's favorites.  SO excited to get started filling it up!
A beautiful journal and pretty page markers.
This one blew me away ~ I LOVE Trader Joe's Chai tea but have NO TJ anywhere close to get it!!! Amazing!!!!!
And another one ~ I have a weekly To Do list that I start every Sunday - what a great tool to keep it organized!!
Misty also sent me Milk Duds, a whole bag of Double Bubble gum balls, & Water for Elephants (yay- can't wait to read it!) ~ each gift had a wonderfully sweet note attached to it.

~It was such a great thing to receive in the mail~

~ Thank you Misty so much ~ I loved every bit of it!! ~  

~And thanks Mamarazzi for a great swap!~


12 comments:

Kelli said...

You scored big!!! Enjoy all of your goodies.

jennykate77 said...

You got some great stuff!! I love her wrapping, so cute!

I saw what you sent her and it was FABULOUS as well!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Great stuff! (Yeah, you can call it loot!) That Chai tea looks amazing!

Amy said...

Very sweet stuff. Love the cute wrapping! :)

Jessica G. said...

Way cute! Love the extra touch with the wrapping. And I've been wanting to read that book, too...let me know if it's any good. :)

Misty said...

So glad you liked it, happy mom-a-versary!!!! (my birthday was last week so it was extra special for me too! but with it coming the day after Lucas left, it was perfect timing anyway!)
We don't have TJ's here either. We drive 5 hours to one, every once in awhile. When I need something (like the chai!) I hound friends to make a run and send me a fix! :)

Shawn said...

I love all of your stuff, especially the Queen stamp on the wrapping!

I love that Misty said Sissy's birthday was your
Mom-a-versary. Im so using that line to get myself some gifts on my girls birthday!

Janna said...

Trader Joe's...I LOVE TRADER JOE'S! And the wrapping was so cute too!!!

Glad you had a great swap!!

Macey said...

What fun stuff!
You haven't read Water for Elephants yet???? SOOOO GOOD!!!
Read it quick so you can see the movie on Apr. 22nd! :)

Myya said...

Great goodies & oooohhhh that spicy Chai looks awesome! They are building a TJ about 20 minutes from my house... I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Mamarazzi said...

i have heard great things about water for elephants i need to get it on my kindle.

looks like a sweet package, glad you enjoyed the swap!

Emily said...

I love all the different wrappings. What great stuff you got. I got the same note pad...haha. They're on my fridge waiting to be used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...