Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Little Man

This post is long over due - My sweet boy right before he turned 3 - back in May - yep, that's how old this post is.....

He goes exploring with me - I took him the the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center and let him run.....








He is such a great companion - he goes along for the ride, never complaining.  He holds my hand and slows me down. I love it as I am always impatient to get somewhere, he forces me to stroll and look at things with him.

I have cherished this time I have with him.  I love not working and getting so much one-on-one time to really get to know my 3rd child.  I feel so blessed to have him in my life and to have the chance to really be with him.

My little man.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...