Friday, October 5, 2012

Easter 2012 - Yes, I know it's October.

Um, yes, you read that right - I am doing a post on Easter in October. I had all the pictures loaded but never actually posted them - so here goes.

Let's just hope I can remember what we did for Easter.....

Oh yes, the Easter Bunny came and left a bunch of eggs in our front yard this year.  This was weird, since he normally leaves them inside the house.....
This crew was excited nonetheless, but had barely any time to "hunt" as we had to get to Church.
My sweet 11 year old girl!
My boy who rarely smiles - this one borders on a genuine one though!
And this little man - off in a world of his own making.

And the hunt is on!







Ok -- I know that was overload, but I couldn't bring myself to delete even ONE picture.  I can't with a subject that cute!!



1 comment:

Macey said...

Haaa! Easter in October. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...