Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Let's Have a Party!

My little Bubba boy is sick today.  Fever, fussy, sleepy, lay on my chest sick.

I always feel bad for my kiddos when they are sick, but darn it, they are so lovey when they are, I want to eat them up!!

So in honor of my Bubba, I thought I'd show you a bit of him singing his favorite song.





Seriously.  I wake up to him singing it in his crib over the monitor, he sings it while we wash his hands (he has to sing a song to get a good hand-washing in - he gets to pick), and he told us the other day, he is now singing it in school.

Appropriate for a 2 year old?  Nah.

Cute as heck?  Oh yes.


7 comments:

Shawn said...

I have only heard that song once, I stopped listening to country, it's catchy and stupid, no?

I could eat him up too, I'm sorry he's feeling bad!

Jessica said...

So cute! That is a very catchy song, I sing it all the time, but I only know a few of the lyrics.

Macey said...

CUUUUUUUTE! I've never heard that song but I hear everyone talking about it!

Angie said...

Agreed- totally cute as heck!!!!

Connie said...

What a little cutie!!

My girl is sick to day too.

Impulsive Addict said...

Awww...he's so adorable! I hope I get a little baby boy! I have to like Toby {for obvious reasons} and I kinda like that song!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love him. Big, double puffy heart love him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...