Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Splish-Splash.......it's Summer!

Man, it's only the beginning of June and we have already had SEVERAL days in the 100's.  Yikes! It is going to be a HOT HOT HOT summer.

Good thing we have a brand new splash pad that just opened up.......





 Bubba loved the Splash pad last summer, so as soon as this one, aptly named the Quarry, opened, we jumped on it.  Slightly different than most in the area, this one has "rocks" that spray water, a big covered sand pit, and a cute little "rock" slide.

ohhhh...i just love his chubby little feet.....
 and his chubby little cheeks.....
sweet Bubba of mine....



5 comments:

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Perfect way to cool off! Can't believe how hot it has been!

Kelli said...

I love that Splash Pad...I've never seen one like that before. I'm sure with that heat you'll spend a lot of time there.

Rhonda said...

That splash pad looks awesome! I wish it was the beginning of June. ;) He is so stinkin' cute!

Connie said...

That has to be the coolest splash pad I've ever seen!

Shawn said...

Incredible pictures!

I love that Bubba Boy too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...