Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy

It's Spring and Saturday and going to be in the 80's here today...what's NOT to like about this trifecta????

Nothing!!

So why not focus on what we have to be happy about this morning??  I went to bed grumbly, drained, and emotionally over this week.  Woke up, got my 7 am boot camp in, and voila- Happy time.  (seriously y'all - I have some major endorphins flowin this am)



Photobucket


So I am linking up with Mamarazzi's Happy List....cause don't we all need to reflect and focus on what makes us happy in life?

So what makes me Happy?

I am happy to have a large cup of steamin' hot coffee with Caramel Macchiato creamer in my hand.

I am happy to have a great friend who also happens to be a terrific trainer do boot camp twice a week to keep me interested and motivated to work out.

I am happy to have a hubby who suggests we go to the DQ for blizzards last night - one reece's peanut butter cup blizzard = how many boot camps?  Oh well.

I am happy to find out that Bubba's spill last fall did not permanently damage his 2 front teeth from the dentist yesterday.  So what if they are a little jagged?  It suits him.

I am happy that I finished 3 books this week - no, I am not a crazy fast reader, but had started them all previously.  And I am happy that I am interested in a wide-range of books.....Definitly Dead by Charlaine Harris....The Complete A to Z of Glee...and Decision Points by George W. Bush.

What?!?

Don't judge me.

I am happy to have 10 friends running in the Capitol 10K with me tomorrow wearing matchy-matchy "Real Housewives of Round Rock" shirts.  The back of each girlfriends' shirt has a different ending to this saying, "Will Run For......"  What do you think mine says???


And I am happy every time I look at this picture.



it just makes me giggle.


what makes you happy???



15 comments:

Urban Earthworm said...

Sounds like a great start to the day! How do you like the Charlaine Harris books? I've been thinking about reading one for a while.

Conni said...

I love reading!!

I would also love temperatures that warm, lol

Good for you and boot camp, I got out of bed and sat at the computer, lol

Thanks for sharing

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Love your happy list.. I think I might be pretty darn happy with some coffee and macchiato creamer in my hands too!! :)

Willow Rose said...

I so cracked up at the DONT JUDGE ME post.

Hugs to you from Houston TX!!

Have a happy weekend!!!

Shawn said...

We're sharing coffee this morning, I have the same thing in my hand! Yet another reason we're such great friends!

I'm joining a boot camp this week, they ran a special that was too good to resist, it was totally calling my name. Now I just have to find the energy and desire to make the dreaded phone call and set up my first torture season, um I mean training session.

I love his rough looking front teeth, they add character!

I don't read as often as I'd like to, books consume me and prevent me from doing anything including parenting so I have to limit my reading. You know so my kids don't run around naked and starve.

Does your say "Will you run for Girl Scout Cookies?

I can't wait to see how you did!

You so need to frame that picture after you find someone to buy it for an ad, there just has to be a need for that picture somewhere!

Unknown said...

Nice Happy List! Finish a good book is always good. Or bad, if it was really good and apart of a series that just ended. LOL!
Really hope you have a great run and have fun!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

...will run for skinny margaritas...?

Anonymous said...

Very fun happy post! I agree w/ Vivienne will run for margaritas :-)

Mamarazzi said...

Will run for coffee? Jesus?
tell me.

love your happy list...love that your day started with boot camp...my Saturday started with a fat lip...no idea why but i feel like a bad ass.

loving all the happy today, thanks for adding to the linky list!!

HAPPY!

Macey said...

I want some coffee. With that creamer...it's one of my FAVORITES.
You finished 3 books???? Gah. I wish! I've been flailing with the same one for a couple weeks.

Aimee said...

that is a GREAT picture!

Do you run for DQ Blizzards? :)

Let's see...spring weather, an upcoming vacation and the fact that we only have about 4 more weeks of school make me happy. :)

Connie said...

I've been sick in bed all weekend and read an entire book...cover to cover. It was awesome! Reading...not being sick.

Love your shirts!

Myya said...

Mmmm my kind of coffee girl! YUM!

I had DQ last night. Soooo not a smart idea especially since i haven't started working out yet. I suck!

My middle one has a chipped from tooth, my oldest ran her into a curb. Gives them character right LOL.

LOOOVE that picture of your kids... those faces are priceless!

Impulsive Addict said...

Ew. Coffee would NEVER make my happy list but DQ would! That was my first job. I was EXCELLENT at making those chocolate dipped cones. It was an art, really. It's all in the wrist.

Your shirt probably says "WILL RUN FOR WINE".

My fav happy thing from this weekend would be watching Emma and her cousin (same age) play together. Sooo cute!

Good job on the 10K. That's amazeballs!

Amy said...

DQ blizzards=heaven!

That picture IS so cute and funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...