Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One Hour at the Zoo

After our unbelievable trek to get to the zoo this past weekend, we made the most of it.....
 First off...a Cheer that we finally made it!!  If you haven't read our story on how it took us 5 1/2 hours to get there, please do so now......we will wait.
 One of my favorites....
 Look how close we got to these underwater gars.... Bubba was fascinated.
This was a new exhibit for us, and Brody had the time of his life in here.
 slowly going from reptile to reptile
 even Bubba loved it

 I just love how close you can get to everything.
 Bubba did too.
 And even with only an hour, we still had time for a quick photo.  My adorable kiddos......
 Bubba wanted a few moments of freedom.  After all, he had been in the stroller all day....
And was most upset when we had to leave.....

Was it worth it?  Absolutely.  There was no way I would have drug them that far (and with that much drama) and turned back around.  The Fort Worth Zoo is amazing and deserves so much more than an hour.  We made the best of it and it turned out to be an adventure we will never forget.

P.S. I am loving the Instagram app - makes picture taking so much fun!!


5 comments:

Connie said...

I love that first shot!

You did make the most of that hour!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Awww, it was worth it! I love flamingos. We don't have any at our zoo :(

Macey said...

The trip to get there is totally something that would happen to me! GRRR.
But I love that it was so worth it! It looks like you all had a fantastic time!

Robin said...

I love how all the animals are so close to you. I haven't been to the zoo in years. 20 or so I guess.
So many things have changed at the Tulsa zoo for sure!

Kelli said...

Looks like it was really worth the long trip to get there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...