Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flippy Flops All Over the Country

Hi friends - we are back from the beach. boo.

Florida beaches are simply put.....amazing.

white sands, blue-green water, cool breezes....it was wonderful.

and the only thing that made it better is the endless supply of flip flops that I was able to get covered in sand. I jest.....

But it is great to have an endless supply of flip flops to get covered in sand. no?

And thanks to the 3rd Anunal Bloggy Flip Flop Exchange, many great ladies across the USA (42 to be exact) had a new pair of flip flops to get sand on and play around in.

Take a few moments and check out all the fun flip flops & amazing care packages that were sent last week.

It really is pretty cool how perfect strangers can brighten each others day with a little bit of happiness in the mail!  Thanks everyone for participating. Please make sure you link up & show off those flips!!!



12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Loved this idea! I can't wait to do it again next year and make another new "friend"!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!!

I also wanted to thank you for the yummy recipes that were sent in the mail.
That was a GREAT addition. I love snail mail!! And it gave this swap an extra push to the top.

Thanks again!!

Shawn said...

Great, now I'm even more ad that I took a bloggy break!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Love this idea of a blog swap and meeting new people.. makes me so happy.

Jess said...

I am so sad I missed it AGAIN this year!! :(

Anonymous said...

GREAT swap! Awesome partner! So glad I was part of this!

Unknown said...

Lots of fun! Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

Mommy of two said...

Thank you for hosting this! It was so much fun!!

Rhonda said...

Oh man! I missed out again...and yes...boo being back from the beach!

Steph said...

Great Flip Flops so far!! I cant wait to get mine!!

Myya said...

Bummed that I missed this, I sooooo wanted to join in this year. Dang it!

Twin Mommas said...

Thank you for hosting! Love the idea...you can never have too may flip flops or too many blog friends! :) ~Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...