Saturday, October 24, 2009

5 Months

My how time flies! I can't believe my precious baby is already 5 months old! Man!! I know I have said this a thousand times, but I really do feel like it was yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital.
And look at my chunker- he looks so big in the below picture- might just be that his pumpkin onesie is a little baggy on him.....
He is starting to sit up with help- he was on his way over while I snapped this shot.
What else have we accomplished this month? Well, he is now eating rice cereal- these shots are from his first try- everything that went in his month promptly came back out. I scooped more off of his chin than what he actually swallowed. He'll get the hang of it.

Even Grandma & Papa Illinois gave it a try....

He had a fantastic visit by his Illinois Grandparents- they spoiled him every minute of it.

And this baby can smile at everyone- stops people in the store with his mega-watt grin. He has a precious dimple in his right cheek that I hope he never loses.


Happy 5 months Bubba Boy! We have so enjoyed having you in our lives!!


18 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ian you are adorable!!!! I can't believe he is 5 months either. Oh how I wish I could hold this little cutie pie.

If I see it's about Ian, I may just have to not look. YOu really are making me want to have another one! Don't know how that will work with a snip, snip on Michael! Ha! TMI I'm sure!

Kelli said...

He is so adorable! His smile makes me want to smile. I remember when he was born...time does fly!

Jan said...

This Illinois Grandma thinks he has grown a lot in the last week. He has changed already!
Great Pics!

Amanda said...

He is a cutie, what big beautiful eyes he has and a great smile!

AndreaLeigh said...

wow! time sure has flown! i can't believe he is five months. i love the picture of him smiling when you see just his face.

Lindsay said...

What a doll! He looks so much like his big brother in the 9th picture!

Meghan said...

He's growing into such a little boy! Can't wait to see him again!

Connie Weiss said...

He is getting so big!

Nicolasa said...

Aw! Look how big he is getting! He is so handsome!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Oh my goodness, he is the cutest little pumpkin!!! I cannot believe he is 5 months old either!

Shawn said...

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!

He's just too adorable!

I cannot wait to meet him, and YOU, in December!

~S

Alli said...

I could just eat this little man up! He just always looks so happy, and I LOVE the pumpkin onesie. Some pictures, I see Jack. is that just me?

Miller Racing Family said...

You take the award for the cutest pumpkin. I also love the photo with Grandpa and Ian in the I love my grandma shirt. I can't believe how old your little man is getting! Keep the cute photos coming!

Vivienne said...

Shut Up!!!! He is NOT already 5 months old!!! I still haven't gotten all the stuff from my May
To-Do lists crossed off!
He is soooooooooo cute!

jenjen said...

I can't believe that it's bee five months! That is crazy! He is just so cute. And he looks like he is such a happy baby!

XOXO
Jen

♥ Kenz ♥ said...

He is such a beautiful baby! My niece is 6 months..they'd be cute together...just saying. :)

Mrs Soup said...

What a cutie pie. I love the second picture.

jennykate77 said...

Oh my goodness...he's changing so much. He is adorable! I just wanna kiss him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...