10 Things we are Grateful for
10 Things we are Glad we have done
10 Things we would like to Do in the next 10 years
10 Things I am grateful for
1. My Faith
2. My sweet husband
3. My adorable children.....is every mom this biased?
5. My iPhone - I left home without it twice this week and felt like part of me was missing...
6. Awesome Friends that tell you the truth
7. Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno Dressing - even at 8:30 am it sounds good!
8. Books - I only wish I had more time to spend "in" them
9. Soccer - HUH? Yeah, I know I complain about it, but it brings a lot of joy to this household
10. My Nikon D40 - sweet thing is back in my hands and taking great shots again
10 Things I am glad I have done
1. Had a third child - couldn't imagine life without baby bubba....
2. Had a fulfilling career for 13 years
3. Staying home with the kids and getting this amazing time with them
4. Earned a Bachelor's Degree
5. Moved to Central Texas
6. Started running & lost 50+ pounds
7. Took on the PTA President role at my kids school this year
8. Bought my Nikon and took a class to learn how to take better pictures
9. Learned how to make movies with my Mac - have you visited my Darling Memories site?
10. Living my life for Jesus
10 Things I want to do in the next 10 years
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Run a Half-Marathon - 3 months ago I never would have said this one!!
3. Open my own business
4. Take my kids to a real beach
5. Take the time to really learn how to use my camera to it's fullest potential
6. Learn to play the piano
7. Learn Spanish
8. Spend 2 weeks in Europe with my hubby
9. Plan a fun trip with friends for my 40th birthday
10. Be an encouraging wife, mother, & friend
What a great way to start a unique day, by looking at all the things I am grateful for in my life and life to come. Thanks Shawn for the reminder!!!