Friday, July 2, 2010

On the Road

             Bubba was getting kinda lonely playing by himself all day.....



and even though we got to skype with the 2 olders.....

we missed them!!

And we headed out to Illinois to have a mini vacation with them this week.  So, we are enjoying cool 80 degree temperatures while all our friends back home are not.  We are going to spend great time with family, eat great food, and try to relax a bit.  I hope to have time to blog, but if you don't see me for awhile, know that I am just too busy playing with all my kiddos!! 

Enjoy your summer!!!  See you soon!!


11 comments:

Jessica Radick said...

Skype is an awesome way to communicate with family. I love it! My grandparents live in a different state and have never met my 1 year old, so it is a good way for them to see and meet and get to know each other! What adorable kids you have!

http://jeansandatshirtmom.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

yay have fun!!!!

Kelli said...

It is much cooler up here I'm sure. Enjoy your time and don't hug your babies too tight!

He & Me + 3 said...

I am sure that the two older ones were glad to see you. Have a great time in Illinois.

Rhonda said...

How fun! Glad you all took a vacation too to be with family. Were your kids happy to see you all?

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

What fun! I'm sure Bubba is so super excited to see his older bro and sis!

Lyndsay said...

Hope you have a great family trip and enjoy those cooler temps!!

Miller Racing Family said...

I hope you all are having a ball. Can't wait to see you!

shortmama said...

Hope you have a great time!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Ack! Look how big Bubba has gotten! Holy Pampers!

Have a great trip.

Jessica said...

I'm so glad that you guys went to visit, too! I bet you're having a blast.

And...if you're not back...can I just say that it's raining...AGAIN?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...