Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We're Back!

           After a 12 hour trip that included a bus, a monorail, an airplane, and a 3 hour drive, we are finally home from The Happiest Place on Earth (most of the time).  We had a fantastic trip - completely different from the previous trip when the kids were younger, but a great time together nonetheless.  Sissy was mortified at the thought of taking a picture with the characters- she's too cool- but eventually warmed up to the idea.  Brody was "all brave" with all the rides but then chickened out when it came to riding them again (Haunted Mansion?  Come On!) We ate WAY too much food and walked WAY too many miles.  Simply put?  We exhausted ourselves!
          I missed the baby terribly but he charmed my parents, Grandma, Aunt, and cousin so much, they didn't want to give him back.  And he did wonderfully without me - he's such a good baby!
           I am playing catch-up today - laundry, grocery shopping, oh and Christmas!!! Yikes!  I have about 500 photos to sort through and I need to get my head on straight, but I will be back soon to tell you all about it!


7 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Wow, Becca, what a week! Can't wait to hear/see all about it! Disney is such fun :)

Kelli said...

I'm so glad to hear you guys had a great time and that the baby did fine! Good luck going through all of those pictures. I can't wait to see them.

Rhonda said...

Glad you all had a great time! I can just imagine all the laundary! Welcome back. Cannot wait to see all the fun photos!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Welcome back :-) Glad you had a good trip and I can't wait to see all of the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! Can't wait to see some pics and hear stories. Love WDW!

Miller Racing Family said...

Glad to hear you had a great trip. I can't wait to see the photos.

Kathy Campbell said...

Welcome back! So glad you had a good time! Can't wait to see photographic proof!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...